About the Programme
The programme of Physics (UG-SF) was established in 2016. There are six faculty members in the department, among whom three are PhD holders. The department offers an Add on Course in Embedded System Design and a Job Oriented Certificate Course in Robotics. The department has completed one Minor research project funded by our college. One major Indo-Russian collaboration research project sanctioned by DST, and two minor research project sponsored by our college are under progress. The department arranges guest lectures, workshops, and National and International level seminars along with the Aided department to promote a scientific attitude among the students and young teachers which will motivate them to take up research.
The Department of Physics SF will enhance the scope of academic excellence and leadership in Physical Sciences. The department dedicates itself for lifelong learning through academic and community oriented programmes. The department strives to provide a sound education in the core subject and envisions becoming a center of excellence in Materials research.
- To provide quality education in Physics that inspires a lifelong learning which will help the students to recognize and face global challenges.
- The department strives to empower diverse learners with an aptitude for critical analysis and creative synthesis, individual thought and collaborative action.
- To make our graduates excel in the competencies and values required for leadership to serve a rapidly evolving global community.
- To strive for academic excellence through the quest for wisdom.
- To enrich the syllabi to meet with the current requirements of the industry
- To motivate and support students with Entrepreneurial skills
- To instill ethical and moral values of the highest order.
For more details click here Syllabus 2016-2019 Syllabus 2017-2020 Syllabus 2018-2021