PRERANA in Sanskrit means hope and inspiration. The primary objective of PRERANA journal is to enhance the standard of management education by drawing from conceptual and empirical research-based articles reflecting current industry practices. PRERANA shall include contributions from eminent members of the academia and sharing of practices by experts from industry. The Journal will also contain book reviews, editorial abstracts and executive summaries of recent publications in management. PRERANA is indexed in EBSCO and Indian Citation Index (ICI).
Prof. S. Balasubramanian, Director GRGCAS, Coimbatore
Dr. Geeta Pradhan, Dean, Faculty of Management Tribhuvan University, Nepal
Dr. Hema Krishnan Professor of Management Xavier University, Williams College of Business Cincinnati, Ohio
Dr. P. Sadhasivam, Director, GRG School of Management Studies Coimbatore
Dr. Kamal Haddad, Professor College of Business Administration San Diego State University, San Diego
Dr. R. Mahadevan, Group Technical Director India Pistons, Chennai
Dr. Nik Maheran Nik Muhammad, Associate Professor University Technology Mara Kelatan, Malaysia
Mr. R. Varadarajan, Whole Time Director Rajshree Sugars and Chemicals Ltd Coimbatore
Dr. S. Viswanathan, Professor Nanyang Business School Singapore
Dr. Ms. N. Yesodha Devi, Secretary PSGR Krishnammal College for Women Coimbatore
Dr. S. Nirmala, Principal, PSGR Krishnammal College for Women Coimbatore
Dr. Yudi Fernando, Deputy Dean, (Research & Postgraduate Studies) Faculty of Industrial Management Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
Dr. T. Senthil Kumar, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Industrial Management Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Kuantan, Malaysia
Dr. Fotis Mitsakis, Senior Lecturer, Nottingham Business School – UK
Editor: Dr. B. Sripirabaa, Associate Professor GRG School of Management Studies, PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore
1. All articles are subject to peer review.
2. The manuscripts should be between 2000 – 3000 words (including figures and tables), typed using MS Word in 1.5 line spacing, Times New Roman, 12-point size, on A4 size papers with 1” (2.54 cm) margin on all sides.
3. All references in the manuscript should be placed at the end and arranged alphabetically. The referencing style suggested by the American Psychology Association may be followed (www.apastyle.apa.org).
4. The cover page should contain (a) the title of the paper (b) author’s name (c) designation and official address (d) address for communication (e) phone numbers and (f) e-mail address.
5. Author(s) should include a brief profile of themselves in about 50 words.
6. A non-mathematical abstract of about 150 words should be submitted along with the manuscript.
7. Author should send the soft copy of the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Author(s) should send a declaration stating that the manuscript is not published, copyrighted, accepted or under review elsewhere. Please note that copyright of all accepted articles will be with PRERANA.
9. Each author will receive a complimentary copy of the journal.
Deadlines for submission of Manuscripts
||Deadline for Submission
|Issue No.1 – March
|Issue No.2 – September
Rs. 300/- per issue
Rs. 500/- for two issues (Annual) – Draft drawn in favour of ‘PSGR Krishnammal College for Women,’ payable at Coimbatore, India.
GRG School of Management Studies, PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Peelamedu, Coimbatore 641 004, Tamilnadu, India Phone: +91 422 429 5860 / 429 5959 URL: www.grgsms.ac.in | Email to: email@example.com