About the Programme
GRG School of Management Studies - GRGSMS was established in 1993. GRGSMS is one of the very few b-schools dedicated exclusively to women. The MBA programme is approved by AICTE, and the degree is awarded by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. The programme is internationally accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), USA.
The objective of the GRGSMS curriculum is to nurture and develop women leaders with holistic perspective and concern for the society and environment. GRGSMS has been ranked A+ by Business India, and is among the top 100 b-schools in the country, according to all recognised major ranking lists.
GRGSMS is the recipient of many national awards including the “Best Innovative BSchool in Teaching Methodology Award”, “Best BSchool for Industry-Institute Interaction”, “Best Management Teacher Award”, “Best Young Teacher Award”, and “Best Student Project Award”.
We shall be a leader in education, training and consulting in management founded on a strong base of core values, holistic perspective, and recognition of human dignity.
We are committed to empowering young women become successful business leaders and entrepreneurs and enable these young women to lead their lives with professional will and personal humility coupled with knowledge, skill and competence.
The two-year, full-time MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is the flagship programme of GRGSMS. The curriculum is innovative, practice-oriented, and helps in holistic development. The curriculum is designed to:
- Provide a strong foundation on the fundamentals of management
- Provide conceptual knowledge and practical exposure in various aspects of management through a collection of foundational, advanced and applied courses
- Provide a learner-centred environment with adequate opportunities to learn the courses of their choice from various functional domains
- Enable leadership development and collaborative opportunities through Students’ Forum Shreyas, Interest Group activities and Feb Fiesta
- Provide wide exposure to current and contemporary industry practices through CXO Talks, Guest Lectures, Industry Day, Industry Visits, and Internship
- Enable global learning and exposure through Coursera, International Programmes and Study Abroad Programmes
- Enable holistic development through Personality Development Programme, Outbound Training Programme, Career Counselling Programme and Community Immersion Programme
- Groom students as industry-ready graduates who can become successful business leaders and entrepreneurs of the future
For more details click here Syllabus 2020-2022 Syllabus 2021-2023 Syllabus 2022-2024
PG Diploma in Management of Financial Services
In addition to the flagship MBA programme, GRGSMS also conducts, on behalf PSGRKCW, the one-year PG Diploma Programme in Management of Financial Services approved by Bharathiar University. This is a programme that is designed for those who are interested in pursuing a professional career in Financial Services Sector.
For more details click here Syllabus 2020-2021 Syllabus 2021-2022 Syllabus 2022-2023