About the Programme
The MSc (Data Analytics) programme was established in 2017 with an objective of providing students with knowledge and skills for analysing huge volumes of data to facilitate effective decision making. The programme will enable the students to understand the fundamentals of data modelling, migration, manipulation and business functions, thus acquiring analytical skills in various domains.
The objective of this programme is to facilitate the students for acquiring skills in the latest technology which is supplemented by a core team of experienced and dedicated faculty with the blend of both teaching and industry experience and also by eminent representatives of the industry. The autonomy of the programme enables to enhance the curriculum regularly to align in tandem with industry and societal requirement. Job-oriented courses are also conducted in association with reputed industry to increase the employment potential of the students.
To promote young women professionals with academic and research excellence in the field of data analytics by inculcating the quest for continuous learning to compete globally and contribute effectively to the society.
- To Improve the standard through effective curriculum and innovative teaching methods.
- To provide deep understanding in theoretical knowledge and technical skills in the latest trends and tools in data science to gain critical thinking along with interdisciplinary skills
- To foster students to be successful, ethical, effective problem-solvers and enduring learners
- To provide the state-of-the-art technology and facilities of global standards.
- To enable students to face the industry with full of confidence and to tune them with the Human values and soft skills.
For more details click here Syllabus 2017-2019 Syllabus 2018-2020 Syllabus 2019-2021 Syllabus 2020-2022
Syllabus 2021-2023 Syllabus 2022-2024