About The programme
The BVoc (Beauty Therapy and Aesthetics) programme was started during 2014-15 with multiple exits such as Diploma and Advanced Diploma under the National Skill Qualification Frame Work (NSQF). This is a three-year course divided into six semesters. The course curriculum is industry-based which contains about 30% General education (theory) and 70% vocational training (practical) components which mean that apart from studying the regular curriculum, all students need to undergo industrial training for 60 hours in every semester.
- To promote women empowerment and skilling in Beauty Therapy with innovative techniques according to the needs of the society.
- To achieve excellence in the field of beauty and to meet the emerging needs of both Beauty and Fashion industry of the society.
- Maintaining programs that are constantly updated to ensure that our students are prepared to successfully enter the professional beauty industry.
- Providing a high-quality skilled education that prepares the graduates for a successful future in the beauty industry.
- Providing an opportunity to pursue a career in the field of beauty.
- Laying a strong foundation in both the theory and practical that will prepare our students for an exciting journey in beauty industry leading to high self esteem and a quality lifestyle.
- We strive to exceed not only what is expected from us, but also what we expect of ourselves.
For more details click here Syllabus 2015-2018 Syllabus 2016-2019 Syllabus 2017-2020 Syllabus 2018-2021 Syllabus 2019-2022