About The programme
The BVoc (Beauty Therapy and Aesthetics) programme was started during 2014-15 with multiple exits such as Diploma and Advanced Diploma under the National Skill Qualification Frame Work (NSQF). This is a three-year course divided into six semesters. The course curriculum is industry-based which contains about 30% General education (theory) and 70% vocational training (practical) components which mean that apart from studying the regular curriculum, all students need to undergo industrial training for 60 hours in every semester.
- To promote women empowerment and skilling in Beauty Therapy with innovative
techniques according to the needs of the society.
- To achieve excellence in the field of beauty and to meet the emerging needs of both
Beauty and Fashion industry of the society.
- Maintaining programs that are constantly updated to ensure that our students are
prepared to successfully enter the professional beauty industry.
- Providing a high-quality skilled education that prepares the graduates for a successful
future in the beauty industry.
- Providing an opportunity to pursue a career in the field of beauty.
- Laying a strong foundation in both the theory and practical that will prepare our
students for an exciting journey in beauty industry leading to high self esteem and a
- We strive to exceed not only what is expected from us, but also what we expect of
For more details click here